WHAT AESON TRUSS HAS TO OFFER YOU
Aeson Tech Fabrications offers a complete line of truss to meet all your aluminum truss needs, from decorative
truss, to light duty truss, to medium duty truss, to multi-purpose truss, to heavy duty truss, to truss corners, to
truss accessories, to truss speaker towers, and to truss roof systems.
Highest Load Factors in the Industry
Our load factors have been established by Entertainment Structures Group, Structural
Engineers, Cincinnati, OH. There are three (3) factors that affect the strength
of a piece of truss; shape, components and welding. Aeson Tech features the
triangle in its construction. The apex of a triangle is the strongest shape known
to mankind. We use the finest components. Aluminum Alloy- AW-EN 6082- T6. 50*3mm
main tubes. 25*2mm braces. 38*2mm horizontals. Our welds are TUV approved.
Based on the above factors Aeson Tech has the highest load ratings in the industry!
Aeson Tech introduces 12” x 12” NON-WELDED... Forked Box truss at the same price as spigotted truss!
Advantages of forked truss:
- Better load factors than spigotted truss.
- No noise when connecting.
- Connects very quickly.
- No connection problems connecting the final piece of a square grid.
- Inexperienced stage hands will not be able to hammer the wrong end of the pin into a coupler.
- A conical coupler connection uses 4 couplers, 8 pins and 8 “R” clips. A fork connection uses 4 large pins.
- Few if any parts can go missing.
- Forked truss an create angles and octagon grids without the need for additional corners.
- Price point marginally more than spigotted truss.
- The competition do not offer 12” x 12” forked truss as forked truss has traditionally been very expensive.
- Our pre-hung, 30” x 15.75” fork truss has swivel connectors that can attach either vertically and horizontally which can create many angles without the need for additional corners.